skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
THE MAGICAL WORLD OF FAN ART EPISODE II
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Repressed Memories
»
Stuff by Del Tigre
»
THE MAGICAL WORLD OF FAN ART EPISODE II
Wednesday, March 21
THE MAGICAL WORLD OF FAN ART EPISODE II
Illogical Contraption proudly salutes the finest actor of our generation.
R.I.P. JOHN TRAVOLTA 1964-2012
"You were truly a candle in the wind."
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Last 7 days
DALE SCHACKER - SABER RIDER AND THE STAR SHERIFFS OST (1987)
Does the name Dale Schacker mean anything to you? Have you ever heard of such forgotten in time, animation cell wasting fodder as Denver The...
STORM - NORDAVIND (1995)
Back in the early days of IllCon, I tried not to "cross streams" too much with Aesop over at Cosmic Hearse--that is, I figure anyo...
PURPLE SABBATH - The Black Sabbath Born Again Demos 1983
I think it's weird that everyone is talking about Sabbath reforming sans Bill Ward. Who the heck cares in 2012? Ozzy is a ghost of his f...
Frippin' Out Part 1 - Before Crimson
Warning: This post contains no metal and barely any prog. Another Warning: I HATE whimsical boopty doopty Black Adder-Downton Abbey-Harry Po...
BRACO THE GAZER
Are you feeling pain? Are you feeling lost? Are you feeling alone? Sad? Angry? Braco wants to help you. All text from Braco America : "...
Tonight on Illogical Contraption Radio: Genesis P-Orridge and Brother Aesop Dekker
Two of music's holiest of shaman are on the show tonight. First we have an interview with majikal mastermind Genesis P-Orridge , the gen...
THE IRON BUTTERFLY CONSPIRACY
Iron Butterfly, mid 70's. Philip Taylor Kramer pictured at far left. I doubt that anyone with any sort of passing knowledge of music his...
Don't say we never give you nuthin'
Not content with finishing off my Eno series with style, verve, moxie, chutzpah and aplomb, I have also taken it upon myself to give you goo...
SO BARRY MANILOW, MARILYN MANSON, AND LANA DEL REY WALK INTO A BAR...
Obviously Manilow, a fellow of discerning taste and impeccable judgement, decides to tune into Illogical Contraption Radio in Studio 1A to...
JUNGLE ROT - SLAUGHTER THE WEAK (1997)
According to my blood-spattered Mickey Mouse wristwatch, I'm wayyyyy overdue on sharing some completely mindless, boring, middle-of-the-...
Last 30 days
BRACO THE GAZER
Are you feeling pain? Are you feeling lost? Are you feeling alone? Sad? Angry? Braco wants to help you. All text from Braco America : "...
JUNGLE ROT - SLAUGHTER THE WEAK (1997)
According to my blood-spattered Mickey Mouse wristwatch, I'm wayyyyy overdue on sharing some completely mindless, boring, middle-of-the-...
STORM - NORDAVIND (1995)
Back in the early days of IllCon, I tried not to "cross streams" too much with Aesop over at Cosmic Hearse--that is, I figure anyo...
Near Death Condition - The Disembodied - In Spiritual Spheres
Now that Christmas cheer is no longer getting crammed down our every orifice I feel we need to hit 'reset' here at IllCon. Maybe a n...
DALE SCHACKER - SABER RIDER AND THE STAR SHERIFFS OST (1987)
Does the name Dale Schacker mean anything to you? Have you ever heard of such forgotten in time, animation cell wasting fodder as Denver The...
THE IRON BUTTERFLY CONSPIRACY
Iron Butterfly, mid 70's. Philip Taylor Kramer pictured at far left. I doubt that anyone with any sort of passing knowledge of music his...
SANDWICH SMACKDOWN 2k12
OK, CHUDS, IT'S TIME TO PICK A SIDE. SUBWAY OR QUIZNOS!? Both are complete garbage trash shit food but we eat them anyway. Subway pros: ...
Seance - Saltrubbed Eyes (1993)
A sort of white elephant in the Swedish death metal scene, Seance didn't seem to fit in with the rest of their countrymen. While the res...
Death Strike - Fuckin' Death (1991)
Holy G rape-nuts !! Sorry ladies and gents, I just realized its been almost two weeks since my last post here at IllCon (found here ). Man, ...
Frippin' Out Part 1 - Before Crimson
Warning: This post contains no metal and barely any prog. Another Warning: I HATE whimsical boopty doopty Black Adder-Downton Abbey-Harry Po...
All time
STORM - NORDAVIND (1995)
Back in the early days of IllCon, I tried not to "cross streams" too much with Aesop over at Cosmic Hearse--that is, I figure anyo...
Important Announcement for the New Year
After a decade of bitter infighting and rancour between two ideologically polarized camps within ICHQ, I am delighted to announce the gran...
DALE SCHACKER - SABER RIDER AND THE STAR SHERIFFS OST (1987)
Does the name Dale Schacker mean anything to you? Have you ever heard of such forgotten in time, animation cell wasting fodder as Denver The...
BRACO THE GAZER
Are you feeling pain? Are you feeling lost? Are you feeling alone? Sad? Angry? Braco wants to help you. All text from Braco America : "...
THE IRON BUTTERFLY CONSPIRACY
Iron Butterfly, mid 70's. Philip Taylor Kramer pictured at far left. I doubt that anyone with any sort of passing knowledge of music his...
THE WEEK OF HONG: BLOODSPORT 2
Hong Kong Chances are, you know longtime Hollywood "character" actor (read as: Asian guy) James Hong as either David Lo Pan in Big...
STAN BUSH HAS THE FUCKING TOUCH
Take a number, ladies. As if the guitar-slinging, golden-throated, pussy-magnet shred wizard Stan Bush needs any sort of fucking introducti...
MONDAY MORNING SCIENCE CORNER: Amorphophallus titanum AKA The Stench of Death And Decay
Man, DoomUnicorn has been breaching all kinds of etiquette lately. Not only did he come out of nowhere with this whole "IllCon East vs....
THE WEEK OF HONG 2: BLOODSPORT 3
Goddamn it, Seth. Why do you put me through this shit? I've been nothing but a friend to you, and how do you repay me? I'll tell you...
HEAVY METAL ALBUM COVERS RE-CREATED IN MS PAINT (A Retrospective)
As a direct result of Nothing Left Inside's post Saturday about shitty album art , I present you today with yet another rabbit hole, na...
Blog Archive
▼
2012
►
June
►
May
►
April
▼
March
U JELLY?
GIBBY HAYNES AND HIS SHOTGUN
Death Strike - Fuckin' Death (1991)
Reconsider T
SO BARRY MANILOW, MARILYN MANSON, AND LANA DEL REY...
VOMITORY - Redemption (1999)
THE MAGICAL WORLD OF FAN ART EPISODE II
BRACO THE GAZER
Deconstructing Disney Part 2, Tonight on IllCon Ra...
The Magical World Of Anthony Kiedis Fan Art
Grinch - The Blacking Factory (1992)
FLUX INFORMATION SCIENCES - PRIVATE/PUBLIC (2001)
TOO MUCH FUCKIN VUH
ALL HAIL THE ANDROMEDA COUNCIL
THE IRON BUTTERFLY CONSPIRACY
STORM - NORDAVIND (1995)
DICK HEAD
KARMA IS A MOTHERFUCKER
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December